I’m an Italian Red Hatter who lives in Udine, a city in the north-east part of Italy. While my primary education field has been Law, my passion and dedication for the FOSS world have brought me to volunteer and keep up many activities for GNOME and Fedora since several years.
What I am used to do now:
- Maintaining a set of RPM packages for the Fedora / EPEL repositories as listed on the relevant PackageDB’s page.
What I was used to do in the past:
- Designing the old Edubuntu’s Homepage for the Ubuntu Italian LoCo Team as reported on my announcement on the Ubuntu-it’s forums.
- Writing several Wiki pages and their translations for the Ubuntu international and italian communities.
- Being an Ubuntu Developer uploading several packages into the main and universe repositories, full list available at my Launchpad ID.
- Sponsoring and cleaning up the Ubuntu’s universe queue within the Ubuntu Sponsors Team.
- Helping out the awesome Insight Team setting up a working Drupal website meant to publish and share news and articles related to Fedora.
- Being an AM and helping out new contributors to go through the NM process and hopefully welcome them as Debian Developers.
- Being a Debian Developer and working on my Debian packages available at my QA Page.
- Being the secretary of the GNOME Foundation Board of Directors for the 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 terms.
- Being a proud member of the Fedora Infrastructure Team.
- My Ubuntu MOTU interview is available at this link.
- My Ubuntu Italian interview is available here.
- A brief summary of my Accounts Team work can be found browsing Paul Cutler’s Blog.
- My Fedora Italia interview is now available at this webpage.
- Some material from my candidacy for the Fedora Board: Election’s Questionnaire, Town Hall’s meeting log and my nomination.
- My article about GnuPG for the Fedora Online’s magazine can be downloaded here.
- My interview for WorldOfGNOME.org can be found here.
- I made the news at GNOME.org.
- My interview for World Trademark Review about the GNOME trademark dispute with Groupon is available here.
- My Bachelor degree thesis having “Legal profiles of the GNOME Desktop Environment: from source code’s freedom to users’ participation in the community” as its title can be consulted here. (italian only)
- My presentation at GUADEC 2013 is available here. A video is also available.
- My presentation for the FAD Milan 2012 event can be downloaded here.
- My presentation for the Open Source Day 2014 in Udine about Puppet is here. (in italian)
- My GUADEC 2014 report about the status of the GNOME Infrastructure is available here.
- av on irc.gnome.org.
- averi on irc.freenode.net.
Verify my identity
You can verify my identity with the following keys: