I’m an Italian contributor who lives in Udine, a city in the north-east part of Italy. I’m currently studying Law at the University of Udine and I love spending some time volunteering and keeping up my activities for GNOME, Debian and Fedora.
What I am used to do now:
- Learning and improving my sysadmin’s knownledge on the Infrastructure Team.
- Maintaining a few RPM packages for the Fedora / EPEL repositories as listed on the relevant PackageDB’s page.
- Helping out the awesome Insight Team setting up a working Drupal website meant to publish and share news and articles related to Fedora.
What I was used to do in the past:
- Designing the old Edubuntu’s Homepage for the Ubuntu Italian LoCo Team as reported on my announcement on the Ubuntu-it’s forums.
- Writing several Wiki pages and their translations for the Ubuntu international and italian communities.
- Being an Ubuntu Developer uploading several packages into the main and universe repositories, full list available at my Launchpad ID.
- Sponsoring and cleaning up the Ubuntu’s universe queue within the Ubuntu Sponsors Team.
- My Ubuntu MOTU interview is available at this link.
- My Ubuntu Italian interview is available here.
- A brief summary of my Accounts Team work can be found browsing Paul Cutler’s Blog.
- My Fedora Italia interview is now available at this webpage.
- Some material from my candidacy for the Fedora Board: Election’s Questionnaire, Town Hall’s meeting log and my nomination.
- My article about GnuPG for the Fedora Online’s magazine can be downloaded here.
- My presentation for the FAD Milan 2012 event can be downloaded here.
- My interview for WorldOfGNOME.org can be found here.
- I made the news at GNOME.Org.
- and` on irc.freenode.net.
- av on irc.gnome.org.
- and` on irc.debian.org.
- averi on irc.freenode.net. (Fedora’s nickname)